- Patented HydroLink® Plus Wi-Fi enabled technology allows for the remote display of valuable product performance, alerts, water usage and filter life information.
- New premium post-filter reduces PFOA/PFOS, DEET, Ibuprofen, MTBE, VOC’s
- Removal of 92 total contaminants
- Removes 99.1% Lead
- BPA-Free System
- 50 gallons per day production rate, industry rated, high recovery 42% membrane (actual production rate will vary depending on water usage and conditions).
- Nearly 1:1 process water ratio – more efficient, uses 50% less water than the 375 series
- Membrane and post-filter completely retrofittable/interchangeable with the 375 series
- Additional filter selections are available including alkaline.
- The filters are enclosed for cleanliness and ease of replacement.
- Changing filters does not require turning off the water, a simple 1/4 turn of the filter shuts off the water and the filter is released at the same time.
- Unique and elegant chrome or brushed nickel faucet styles.
- Optional electronic faucet indicates when filters and membrane need to be replaced.
- System is expandable if additional filters need to be added.
- 75 gallon per day membrane.
- Adaptor kits are available to easily add a permeate pump system, which provides improved flow rates at the faucet.
For a list of the impurities reduced by the HERO-385Plus Series reverse osmosis systems, please contact your EcoWater Pro.