Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System
Reverse Osmosis (RO) drinking water systems provide high-quality water for worry-free living. Improve the quality of your well or municipal water with the EcoWater ERO175.
Get bottled water quality in the convenience of your own home. No need to lift heavy bottled water. The EcoWater ERO175 provides great tasting water for all your cooking and drinking water needs.
Here’s how an RO works:
- Household water is directed through a pre-filter to remove sediment, chlorine taste and odour, and particulate matter.
- The water is forced, by pressure, through a semi-permeable membrane where a high percentage of the dissolved solids are rejected and flushed to the drain.
- Finally, the water passes through an activated carbon absorption block filter removing tastes and odours. The water passes through this filtering stage immediately before going to the faucet.
- Durable chrome-colored faucet
- Three-stage filtering process: carbon sediment filter, RO membrane; and a carbon post filter to polish the water before you drink it
- NSF tested and certified