Reverse Osmosis (RO) drinking water systems provide high-quality water for worry-free drinking or cooking. This state-of-the-art filter will improve the quality of water from wells or municipal water supplies.
Here’s How an RO Works:
- Household water is directed through a prefilter for filtration to remove sediment, chlorine taste and odor, and particulate matter.
- The water is then forced, by pressure, through a semi-permeable membrane where a high percentage of the dissolved solids, etc. are rejected and flushed to the drain.
- Filtered water is reserved in the storage tank until needed. An activated carbon absorption block filter that removes tastes and odors polishes the water immediately before going to the faucet.
- Patented HydroLink® Plus Wi-Fi enabled technology allows for the remote display of valuable product performance, alerts, water usage and filter life information.
- Industry rated, 50 gallons per day membrane production rate, (actual production rate will vary depending on water usage and conditions).
- The filters are enclosed for cleanliness and ease of replacement.
- Changing filters does not require turning off the water, a simple 1/4 turn of the filter shuts off the water and the filter is released at the same time.
- Unique and elegant chrome or brushed nickel faucet styles.
- Optional electronic faucet indicates when filters and membrane need to be replaced.
- System is expandable if additional filters need to be added.
- Additional filter selections are available, including higher capacity sediment, or a Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) rated filter.
- The membrane can be upgraded to a 75 gallon per day membrane.
- Adaptor kits are available to easily add a permeate pump system, which provides improved flow rates
- at the faucet.