Drinking Water Systems
Reverse osmosis drinking water systems provide high-quality water for worry-free drinking or cooking. Great tasting water, free of contaminants like chlorine, sediment, nitrates, lead, cysts and other pollutants with the Undersink Reverse Osmosis (RO) Drinking Water System.
It features a unique and elegant chrome, white or brushed nickel faucet available with or without an electronic monitor under the faucet that indicates when membrane/filters should be changed.
Expandable to a 4-stage, 5-stage or more system.
Available without standard filters to treat specific problem water needs.
The daily production rate of the ERO 375 is 17.4 gallons per day.
Ratings and Certifications
- Tested and Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 58 by NSF International
- Rated at 50 psi, 77F, 750 ppm/TDS, product to storage tank
- Product water produced, amount of waste water and percent rejection will vary with changes in pressure, temperature and total dissolved solids
- Tested by Spectrum Labs, Inc. a state certified testing laboratory
- Unique and elegant chrome, white, brushed nickel, oil rubbed bronze and black faucet styles
- Enclosed filter for quick, dry, easy, twist on/off filter change
- Block carbon pre-filter for the removal of sediment, chlorine taste and odour
- High-volume, semi-permeable membrane
- Carbon post-filter to remove tastes and odours
- Electronic monitoring system indicates when the filters and membrane need to be changed (HERO 375)
- The ability to connect to EcoWater’s 3500 Series Water Conditioner/Refiner remote monitor with HydroLink® technology (HERO 375)