A blend of new technology and purpose built design brings a total solution to drinking water purification. EcoWater’s SFS in an economical solution that retrofits to your existing fountains and insures the highest quality water for students and staff. In addition to removing contaminants, it produces great tasting water that will encourage good hydration habits. Moreover, it provides the school district with an immediate solution that is cheaper and easier to maintain than bottled water.
Certified Contaminant Reduction:
- NSF 53 – Tested and verified by independent laboratory testing for 99.3% lead (both colloidal and dissolved lead) and VOC removal.
- NSF P231 – Tested and verified by independent laboratory testing for 99.9% bacteria and cysts removal.
- A Point-Of-Use approach designed to remove a wide range of typical water contaminants, ensuring
safe water regardless of municipal system upsets, water main breaks or plumbing problems.
- Systems come equipped with an automatic shut-off that monitors flow and turns off after the rated
number of gallons is reached.
- EcoWater’s exclusive microbiological filter is designed to provide clean healthy water, even in the
event of a boil water alert. In fact, the system automatically shuts down under excessive bacteria
- Tamper proof cabinet protects the system from accidental damage and associated water leak. The
industrial design also ensures problem-free operation for years to come.
Professional Installation and Service Options:
- EcoWater offers professional installation and maintenance through its extensive dealer network,
along with rental options to suit any budget.
The Safe Fountain System uses two patented technologies, MetSorb®, a unique absorber that captures lead, and FACT® particulate filters to remove fine particles and prevent system fouling.